Special Education Lawyer in Pennsylvania
Located in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Is your special needs child struggling in school? Have you sat through meeting after meeting with District representatives and gotten no support from anyone? Take heart – – for many years, I have represented parents just like you against public school districts throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
The Individuals With Disabilities Education Improvement Act ("IDEIA") guarantees all students with disabilities a free appropriate public education ("FAPE"). The IDEIA further requires school districts to develop individualized education programs, or IEPs, for each eligible child. I frequently represent parents of children with special needs in a wide range of special education matters, including:
- Early intervention services;
- Eligibility evaluations and determinations;
- Extended school year ("ESY") eligibility and services;
- Review of multi-disciplinary evaluations and IEPs;
- Provision of services under §504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973;
- Attending multi-disciplinary team and IEP meetings; and
- Representing parents and children in special education due process hearings as well as state and federal court proceedings.
Contact me today for a free one hour consultation and learn about your legal rights.